The day after Mara's birthday party---(actually on her birthday!) I hopped on a plane with my mom and off we flew...California here we come!
This self-portrait was taken of me--by me! (I confess, I felt rather silly taking a picture of myself on the airplane! Oh well!)I have two brothers who live in California. I was heading out to see them. I could hardly wait! I just love flying on airplanes! It made me want to go on some exotic trip somewhere!
Anyway...
It was fun to jam with Baby-Brooklyn! This is my 1-year old niece! She is so cute and I miss her (and her parents) very much!
It was fun to rock out to the Beatles and have a fun party at Blake's house!But the real reason I went to California was not to rock out to Guitar Hero...it was actually to go to the Los Angeles Temple!
WHY? You might ask? Why would I fly all the way to Los Angeles to go to the temple?!
Because I wanted to go with my mom! We are good friends and I wouldn't have missed this opportunity for the world!
I also wanted to go with my dad!BLAKE GOT MARRIED!!!!
Blake and Maren eloped to the temple! They didn't tell anyone but family! I wanted to be there soooooo bad! I probably would have cried my eyes out had I not been able to go!
Ha! I actually did cry my eyes out being in the temple! It was such a neat experience! The spirit was so strong there in the sealing room. I cried and cried! It was so special!
And here they are! The new Mr. & Mrs. Lowry!! They did it! Wahoo!!! They are (finally) married!!! YAY!!! This definitely calls for a 'Happy Dance!' and a celebration! (Which hopefully we will do in October! I hear there is going to be the biggest-greatest-reception/party in the world!
I don't think I have ever seen Blake this happy before! And I couldn't be more happy for him! I am thrilled that he and Maren could be married and sealed in the Temple!


3 comments:
He He I love that you took a photo of yourself on the airplane!! Love it!!! Congrads on your brother they look so amazing together. congrads!!
What a beautiful thing! I am so happy they got married and you got to go! :)
Love it! I am so happy that you were able to be there to see Blake and Maren FINALLY get married. I am so excited for their new life together!
Post a Comment