Can I just say I LOVE having a little Girl!!! It is so fun to be frilly and pink! And that's coming from someone who is more Tom-boy than girly-girl! I am a T-shirt and jeans kind of a gal, who seldom dresses us and is hardly ever fansy-shmancy! But I just love that Mara is a girly-girl!
I hear about a 100 times a day--"Can I paint your nails?" So that's what we do on most days--have pedicures and manicures!
Not too bad for a 4 year old! I forgot that my toes were painted until I got to the swimming pool and saw this! Boy was I proud of the good job my daughter did!
And of course she wanted her toe nails painted also! Match-match-double match!




2 comments:
Cute little goofus! I want her to paint my toenails!!!
She's darling! Having a girl is so much fun!! Nothing like it:)!
Post a Comment