Thank Goodness It's Friday!!
I went on a little date with my boys to the store and bought just the right things to make some delicious ice-cream concoctions.
The 'goods'.
Ice cream, You scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!!!
We love Fridays!
We always try finding something fun to do as a family.
Tonight was no exception!
We thought of all our options--not too many in our small town.
We always try finding something fun to do as a family.
Tonight was no exception!
We thought of all our options--not too many in our small town.
But came up with the idea of making our own cold stone ice cream.
We actually do have a cold stone creamery here in Price but the cost of taking our family there--are you kidding me?
It would be way too expensive, and plus it would be much more fun to create you own.
So that is just what we did--created our own cold stone creations!
But first we had to make a quick run to the store to buy a few ingredients.
It would be way too expensive, and plus it would be much more fun to create you own.
So that is just what we did--created our own cold stone creations!
But first we had to make a quick run to the store to buy a few ingredients.
I went on a little date with my boys to the store and bought just the right things to make some delicious ice-cream concoctions.

That's my kind of treat too Caleb!
Now that I can eat peanut butter Reese's have turned into one of my favorite treats.
Now that I can eat peanut butter Reese's have turned into one of my favorite treats.
Smith's has the cutest little grocery carts for the kids.
The 'goods'.
Ice cream, You scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!!!The Final Result: DELICIOUSLY, FANTASTICALLY, TASTY!
" O Brownie & Bar Bonanza"
(Chunks of Brownies, Oreos, Butterfinger, Heathbar, and Reese's Peanut butter cup chunks!
With caramel and chocolate topping.)
Oh my goodness was it tasty!
" O Brownie & Bar Bonanza"(Chunks of Brownies, Oreos, Butterfinger, Heathbar, and Reese's Peanut butter cup chunks!
With caramel and chocolate topping.)
Oh my goodness was it tasty!
"Triple Candy Bar Crunch"
(Reese's Peanut butter Cup, Butterfinger, and Heathbar chunks!)
WOW!
Ty thought his ice cream was extremely delicious!

Mara wanted 'Rainbow Ice cream' so we put in a few sprinkles for her and she was thrilled.
I think the kid's faces say it all: Fun times, good eats, great night!
And then this happened.....

I turned around to get something and looked over and yelled "COCONUT!"
Caleb had grabbed the bag of opened coconut and was going to town dumping it all over the table!
He was laughing about it and I think this was his favorite part of the night!
4 comments:
You have many FHE's every week. I think your children are the luckiest on the planet. It is so nice to have everyone well again!
Those all look like super yummy treats!! What a great idea!
Wow I think I got a sugar buzz just from reading this SWEET post. Looks like fun and sounds yummy. Glad you are enjoying Price, sounds better than Mook.
Looks like SO much fun!! What a great night for you guys!!
Post a Comment