We don't want you here to stay.
Flu bug flu bug you make me want to cry,
It's been TEN long days, my oh my!
Flu bug flu bug you're so mean,
I'm so tired of having to clean.
Flu bug flu bug you are very bad,
You make us all feel so sad.
Flu bug flu bug just go away,
And NEVER come back here to play.
And NEVER come back here to play.
It all started a week ago last Thursday when during the middle of the night Ty started throwing up. He felt horrible with a sick tummy, aches and pains, and chills. Saturday he seemed better and we had a fun time at the CEU basketball game with friends. Sunday Ty complained of his tummy hurting but we thought it was an excuse to stay home from church. However during Sunday School the primary counselor came and found me and said "Erica come quick!" There was Ty out in the hall over a garbage can. Yup! He 'tossed his cookies' at church, luckily he made it in the garbage!
Sunday night was a complete nightmare with two sick children. During the night Mara and Caleb woke up half a dozen times up-chucking simultaneously! Monday I played Dr. Mom for three sick kids with diarrhea and throwing up and did numerous loads of laundry! That night was another bad night of sleep! This time I was the victim! It was horrible. I vomited all night long and felt completly waisted in the morning! I should have stayed in bed the next day but we had an appointment with our realtor to see homes so I put on the best act I could of feeling well (which wasn't very good) and went out and saw four houses.
Tuesday night Nate got hit hard with the flu bug. He's never sick, but this darn bug has no mercy! Nate was a sick man for two days luckily I was feeling much better after one day and was able to care for my sick hubby! Mara and Caleb still have a few signs of sickness and hopefully will be over this soon.
3 comments:
I am so sorry! I was glad that you were all feeling better today.
Dad and I liked your ugly bug and poem, but like you, we hate being sick.
He is feeling better today but tired.
Give everyone hugs from me.
I look forward to hearing Ty read to me. I so enjoy Mara talking to me. She is so full of excitement and words. I hope Caleb will sit on my lap. (I know. That's asking a lot.))
I am sorry the flu is the worst! It sounds like you guys have been sick since you left here, maybe moving and leaving me stuck here wasn't the best idea afterall.j/k Feel better soon.
Hope everyone is doing better now.
Post a Comment