Today is a BIG day for our little family!!
Nate and I celebrate our 8 year anniversary! Today is my favorite day in the world! The day I married my best friend, true love, and eternal companion! It has been EIGHT-GREAT years full of adventure, travel, kids, fun times, moving, school, ups and downs (but mostly ups!) I can't wait for eighty more years with this guy! I love him so much and grateful for our relationship and all he does for me and his family!
Happy Anniversary Nate!
Happy Anniversary Nate!
Sure do love you!
Caleb turns 10 months!
Double-digits kiddo!! Caleb is growing much too fast! He is cruising the furniture and walls. He is into EVERYTHING! He is a little explorer on a mission to discover everything new! He loves to pull out things from drawers and books off the shelf. But I love that he is learning and growing and so curious! He is such a cute little boy and I'm so excited for his extended family to see him and play with him and love him--and I'm pretty sure he's excited too!!
Double-digits kiddo!! Caleb is growing much too fast! He is cruising the furniture and walls. He is into EVERYTHING! He is a little explorer on a mission to discover everything new! He loves to pull out things from drawers and books off the shelf. But I love that he is learning and growing and so curious! He is such a cute little boy and I'm so excited for his extended family to see him and play with him and love him--and I'm pretty sure he's excited too!!
We start our 16 hour drive home to Utah!
We wanted to be home with family for Thanksgiving so we planned a trip home. Nothing says the holiday than being with family! It will be a long two days but we've done it before and lived to tell about it--we can do it! (Let's just hope we don't get caught in snow!)
See ya soon family!
We wanted to be home with family for Thanksgiving so we planned a trip home. Nothing says the holiday than being with family! It will be a long two days but we've done it before and lived to tell about it--we can do it! (Let's just hope we don't get caught in snow!)
See ya soon family!

No comments:
Post a Comment