
Ty: Sir Knight
Miss Mara: Pretty princess (Cinderella!)
It was nice to have good weather--we were able to walk to the library! It was fun to watch the people's reactions that drive by, they all smiled or waved to the pretty princess and Mara gave a good little wave back!
Caleb: One chubby pumpkin!
Wrigley and Caleb--what a cute little bee and pumpkin!
Have you ever tried getting SIX kids to smile for the camera? It's pretty crazy! We took several pictures but didn't get the perfect shot! Oh well they sure are cute!


My dream: I had a dream the other night I took all six of these kids Trick-or-Treating by myself! In my dream I kept chasing the kids all over the place and wondering where they all were! When I woke up I was exhausted! Glad it was just a dream, I can barely handle three of them!
2 comments:
What fun costumes on darling children!!
Caleb is as round as a pumpkin. Mara is a beautiful Cinderella, and Ty loves his knight costume. Wearing what you want to is the best. I hope you will send a picture of him as a Pirate.
I think Miss Kathy would have had a big smile to see all of you at the Library.
I did laugh at the photo of all six children. They were not cooperative.
You are the fun mom.
We are so lucky to have such a fabulous library! This has been my favorite activity to do with the kids lately! Minus the part about me showing up sweaty and stinky after my workout. But anyway our kiddos look so cute, thanks again for taking the pictures. I love Halloween too!
Post a Comment