Oh the weather outside is frightful but the fire is so delightful!
And since there's no place to go:
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
Ty has been so excited to have it snow so he could play in it, but it doesn't stay long enough to actually play in...well Tillamook got dumped on hard on Friday and it was for sure a play in the snow day! We had so much fun running around in the snow. I pulled the kids in the sled around the house--probably not the smartest thing to do 8 1/2 months pregnant! But oh well, it was fun and the kids had a blast! We tried making a snowman but it was too fluffy to pack. Nate buried Ty in the snow up to his chin and Mara thought it was the funniest thing and tried digging him out!
Everything on Friday was closed and canceled due to the snow including our Ward Christmas party and Ty's preschool Christmas program. He was so excited to sing his Christmas songs--he's been working on them for several weeks now and couldn't wait to see his friends and teachers at school. Poor buddy, we'll have to have a little Christmas program when Mimi, Papa, & Blake arrive!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
It just feels, smells, looks, sounds and tastes like Christmas around here! It should too since Christmas is only 5 days away! We had a really good time making ginger bread cookies. It was just like play dough but tasted good! The kids loved decorating them and I think they had more sprinkles and frosting then cookie! But they sure tasted yummy!
I am happy to announce that my meltdown last week was for no reason at all because I am 98% ready for Christmas, baby, and company! YAY!!! I'm feeling much (much) better about everything, and can hardly wait for all the festivities to begin! The kids and I had so much fun pulling out all the baby clothes and getting them all ready for the new baby. It was fun to see all the little things Ty wore--although because of his size he really didn't fit in the newborn sizes!!
With 10 days to go until our little guy arrives I'm feeling GREAT, pregnant but great! What a blessing it has been to have such an easy pregnancy. I am very thankful to have felt so good the past eight months! My belly continues to grow, but it's nothing the size it was with Ty (thank goodness!) I'm finding it harder to get comfy at night, and all the trips to the little girls room in the middle of the night is getting to be annoying! But other than that I'm happy, healthy, and so excited for baby #3!!!

1 comment:
Erica, your kids are darling! I hope all goes well with baby #3!
Post a Comment